The product of collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the Folding Sheath Knife is a compact knife that folds for easy storage and portability. A dual-sided thumb stud makes for easy one-handed opening. Its half-serrated, high-carbon stainless steel blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope, and it comes with a nylon sheath. A rubber grip and the lockback feature provide extra safety.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath, light weight, military grade, mildew resistant and priorities of survival guide
- Overall Length: 8.5’’
- Closed Length: 4.9’’
- Blade Length: 3.6’’
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 4.3 oz.