The Teton Explorer 4000 adjusts to fit people from 5’1″ to 6’4″. It is extremely comfortable and durable and when properly fit to your body, its load lift straps and overall design distribute the weight so effectively that even when fully loaded, it feels pounds lighter than it actually is.
It has a large capacity and includes six pockets plus main compartment; three mesh pouches, upper and lower gear loops, and four compression straps. Fully adjustable torso, shoulder and hip straps with tensioners and breathable mesh. Floating pocket design allows you to secure tent poles, a hatchet, rifle or any long gear to the sides of pack and still access zip pockets and mesh pouches. a rainfly, sturdy zippers, mesh lumbar support, thickly padded waist and shoulder straps, and bendable aluminum stays that conform to your shape for maximum comfort. The main compartment closes securely with two barrel–lock drawstrings. It also features a top carry–loop which makes it easy to load into a car or carry one-handed.
- Dimensions: 32″ x 18″ x 12″
- Shell: 600D Squared Ripstop
- Hydration Capacity: 84–Ounce (2.5 Liter), Not Included
- Capacity: 4000 Cubic Inches / 65 Liters
- Empty Pack Weight: 5 lbs
- Waist Belt: 28″ – 70″
- Torso Length: Adjustable 19″ – 23″
- Pass–through side pockets accommodate tent poles or long gear behind pocket
- Top and bottom compression straps to secure sleeping bag, pad, or tent
- The back and hip padding made of durable open–cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provides maximum comfort and allows airflow
- Integrated water–resistant rainfly
Covered by Teton’s Limited Lifetime Warranty Guarantee