High capacity hydration–ready pack designed for longer trips. Large main compartment accessible from top or bottom. Weather–guarded zippers. Built–in rainfly. Comfortable fit for heavy loads.
Sturdy material and rugged construction, plus features normally found on more expensive backpacks. Hydration–ready with center exit hole and tube bungees on both sides (bladder not included). Adjustable torso, shoulder and hip with padded channels to increase airflow and comfort. Hood detaches to become waist pack or pillow. Main compartment has double cinch cords and false floor unzips to combine with lower compartment for more vertical space. Bottom compression straps, top eyelets, and front webbing.
- Dimensions: 34″ x 16″ x 13″
- Shell: 600D Diamond Ripstop / 600D PU
- Hydration Capacity: 84–Ounce (2.5 Liter), Not Included
- Capacity: 5200 Cubic Inches / 75+10 Liters
- Pack Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Waist Belt: 30″ – 71″
- Torso Length: Adjustable 15.5″ – 23″
- Detachable hood for use as a waist pack or as a pillow
- Top and bottom compression straps to secure sleeping bag, pad, or tent
- The back and hip padding made of durable open–cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provides maximum comfort and allows airflow
- Integrated water–resistant rainfly