You won’t believe how comfortable this pack is! We think it’s the best inner-frame pack in its class on the market you won’t find as good a quality inner-frame for the money–we promise! But maybe the best part–it is extremely comfortable and durable, and when properly fit, its load lift straps and overall design distribute the weight so effectively that even when fully loaded, it feels pounds lighter than it actually is.
The Teton Scout 3400 has a fully adjustable torso to fit men, women, and youth [it works for our 9 yr old].
The Scout features plenty of pockets, rainfly, sturdy zippers, mesh lumbar support, thickly padded waist and shoulder straps, and bendable aluminum stays that conform to your shape for maximum comfort. The main compartment closes securely with two barrel–lock drawstrings. It has gear loops to attach an axe, shovel or firearm, and also features a top carry–loop which makes it easy to load into a car or carry one-handed.
- Pack Capacity: 3,400 Cubic Inches (55 Liters)
- 33”L x 17”W x 12”D Flat Pack Dimensions
- Fits torso lengths 15” to 19.5”
- Fits chest widths 32” to 40”
- Fits waist measurements 26” to 60”
- Shell: Diamond Ripstop and 600D PU–resists tears, even when cut, snagged, or punctured
- Rain Fly: Yellow 190D Polyester with 300MM Polyurethane Coating
- Empty backpack weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Front mesh pocket and bungee storage for stashing shoes, jacket, sunscreen or map. Top bungee for rope or sleeping pad.
- Separate sleeping bag compartment so you can access your sleeping bag without disturbing the rest of your gear or unzip false floor of main compartment to gain extra vertical space
- Exterior hood pocket for items you use the most and interior hood pocket for hiding valuables
- The back and hip padding made of durable open–cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provides maximum comfort and allows airflow
- Designed with an “S” shape to lower shoulder stress when packing
- Dual aluminum stays can be reshaped to fit your back, providing individual comfort and support
- Hydration bladder center exit hole and tube clips both left and right to accommodate personal preference
- Side mesh pockets with grommeted drainage holes hold your water bottle (our fav is Nalgene) snugly or can be used as for snack stashes
- Integrated water–resistant rainfly
- Covered by Teton’s Limited Lifetime Warranty Guarantee