The ultimate and natural way to start a fire in any weather. These tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, our Tinder starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood. They burn long and hot.
- Made from Pinus Montezumae (fatwood) stumps—no chemical additives.
- 100% natural and environmentally-friendly production.
- Lights even when wet due to about 80% resin content.
- Produces an extremely hot flame.
- Includes lanyard that attaches to belt or backpack-scrape and carve tinder when you need it.
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 0.9″ x 0.9″
- Weight: 2.5 oz.